JINGLE ALL THE GAY! Sunday Dec 17 @ 4pm, 2023
Sun, Dec 17 at 4pm
Seattle, REJOICE! Your beloved holiGAY tradition returns to West Hall with jingle bells on! JINGLE ALL THE GAY promises to deliver up a heaping helpful of comfort and joy at a time when we need to gather strength and power as a community more than ever. After 15 years at our beloved venue at West Hall, this will be the final year before the production moves to an exciting new space... don’t miss your last chance to revel in the new surprises and magic of this iconic production in its original home one last time!
December 8th - 24th, showtimes vary, this performance starts at 4pm (doors at 3pm)
DOORS OPEN ONE HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME!
Come join us for a drink at our full service bar, or a delicious bite at the adjoining The Tin Table restaurant!
Tickets: $40-$55 in advance, $45-$60 at the door
RESERVE A SPECIAL VIP TABLE BY THE STAGE!
- $300/table (seats up to 4)
- Includes exclusive reserved table seating up front by the stage, table service to purchase cocktails and dinner by The Tin Table, and a special gift from the JINGLE ALL THE GAY cast!
- Only 6 tables available per show!
PREMIUM RESERVED SEATING AVAILABLE!
- Reserved seating with your party in the first two rows! (please note your party must purchase tickets under the same name/order number to gaurantee seating together)
Featuring an all-star cast of burlesque, cabaret, dance, drag, and musical luminaries:
* Kitten N' Lou
* Cherdonna Shinatra
* ilvs strauss
* Keyes Wiley
* Woody Shticks
* Lola Van Ella
* Jeez Loueez
* Tito Bonito
* Montez Jenkins Copeland
* Kylie Mooncakes
Seattle, December 8th-24th: After co-producing an iconic decade of Homo For The Holidays in Seattle, Kitten N’ Lou ushered in a new chapter of this beloved holiday tradition in 2018 to critical and audience acclaim….Jingle All the Gay! This deliciously queer and delectably extravagant holiday confection featuring a bombastic all-star cast is guaranteed to make even the most stubborn yuletides gay.
Jingle All the Gay invites you to join our chosen family of fabulous fruitcakes in a joyful and triumphant celebration of song, dance, burlesque, and holiday hilarity. Light your menorah, stuff your stockings, and revel in the power of live theater again!
“Jingle All the Gay's New Cast F*cking Sleighs!” (The Stranger)
Praise for Kitten N' Lou Productions:
- "Continues to spark joy every season" (The Stranger)
- "Passion and camp that's otherwise missing in Seattle's theater scene..." (The Stranger)
- "BRILLIANTLY DERANGED" (TimeOut New York)
- “Feminist icons!” (The Australian Times)
- “Genius!” (Huffington Post)
- "Insanely fun to watch" (Verbicide Magazine)
- “Underneath the fabulousness, there's real dancing going on…” (Seattle Weekly)
Jingle All The Gay offers a limited number of spots for volunteer ushers in exchange for a ticket to the show! Email email@example.com for details. NOTAFLOF